Monday, March 20, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Alright Right Back To It! I'm Almost Finished With My Editing After That "Not Saving Mishap" and I'm Making Some Progress! I Also Checked With Some Things Regarding Blogger and Was Thinking About Changing The Theme! I Still Like This Theme But I Was Checking To See If There Was Any Different Designs In Where You Can Still See The Information And The Picture At The Same Time! I Also Was Experminting With Movie Maker and See What Cool Things I Can Edit! Sure Windows Movie Maker May be Limited But It's a Good Start To Hone Some Editing Skills! Whew..Today Has Been A Busy Day! LOL!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment