Monday, March 13, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Was Listening To Some Old School Video Game Music Today! I Was Listening To Tekken's Chicago USA Stage on Youtube! While Listening To It's Awesome Retro Melodie I Read a Comment That The People Who Made This Song Was Inspired By Jonny L's 1993 Dance Hit "Ohh I Like It"! I Looked Up This Song Out Of Curiousity  and When This Awesome Song Reached The 1:17 Mark...I heard The Same Rift That I Heard In The Tekken Chicago Theme Song! Wow...Who's Says Music Can't Inspire Video games! If You you Want To hear Something Cool, Look Up Jonny L! He's Very Underrated and His Music Is Awesome!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment