Monday, January 30, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork.  I've Been Working Really Hard This Month! Gots To Keep Practicing On My Video Game Art! I Was Watching Some Ranma 1/2 in Which One of My Favorite Characters From The Show is Ryoga Hibiki! I Decided to Create Ryoga in the RPG Maker VX Ace Format! His Special Moves Such as the "Bakusai Tenketsu" (Breaking Point) and "Shishi Hōkōdan" (Lion's Roar Blast) are Awesome! The Artwork is Pretty Basic but I Like It! Maybe I'll Make a Fan Game for Ryoga in the Future!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. wow! Ryoga looks great here. I wish I could make this too. I can't wait to see the fun game for Ryoga.

    ReplyDelete