Thursday, July 7, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to Give Out a Important Message. I Want To Give A Moment To Give My Prayers & Condolences To The Victims, Families, and my Brothers and Sisters of Police Brutality across the USA and the World. No Innocent Man or Woman Should Never Ever be Judged and Killed because of their Appearance or Profile. It Makes Me Sad that I see My Brothers and Sisters Lose Their Lives from Something that's Non-Existent or Petty. I Love Everyone and I was Always Taught that in my Lifetime to Treat Others as You Want to be Treated! This Violence has Got to Stop!! If you want to Help Out the Families of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and Delrawn Smalls during this Difficult Time, this is their Gofundme Pages! RIP to My Brothers and to any Brothers or Sisters that were Victims of this Senseless Violence!!

https://www.gofundme.com/2d3eze7g
https://www.gofundme.com/2d55v9g
https://www.gofundme.com/2cts3xru
PEACE & LOVE TO ALL MY BROTHERS and SISTERS!! WE LOVE YOU!! 
ʕ̫͡ʔ

1 comment:

  1. The events of last Thursday night will forever change this country. I call the city of Dallas home as of 2010, and the city has handled those events masterfully. I will not let hate or anger stop me from going about my day. We are #DallasStrong as the world looks towards us during these trying times. When it comes to the recent events that cost the lives of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and Delrawn Smalls. My prayers go out to their families and their communities during this difficult time. They all left behind families, friends, as well as loved ones and its truly sad times we are living in but as a Dallas citizen and American I know we can come together and reform the current culture. It seems like with the protest that are going on we as a people are demonstrating the fact that its indeed time to change things when it comes to the treatment of African Americans and Law Enforcement. I’m not saying every police is bad or every African American/Person of Color is bad but it’s the bad apples that can eventually ruin a whole bunch.

    -TP3

    ReplyDelete