Tuesday, July 12, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Testing My Mini RPG Game for Some Bugs...I Got to Make Sure that the Hero Doesn't go Through Walls or Go Through a Door Time Event and Never Comes Out of It. LOL! The RPG Maker VX Ace Game Engine is Awesome and I Recommend this Game Engine for Anyone getting started in creating their Own RPG Video Games! After This Testing I Might Go Ahead and Watch a Old Retro Anime or Something to Help Me Fall Asleep! Nothing Better than to Have a Awesome Animated Dream that Can Make Your Morning a Little Bit Brighter! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- *Yawn*

 Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment