Saturday, July 30, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. I've Been Working on my Game and Brainstorming Many Ideas for my Game. I've Also Been Doing Some Research about Various Martial Arts to Incorporate in my RPG Game. I Know There's Some Sort of History Behind The African Martal Art Form. I'm Going to See if I Can Incorporate The African Martial Art Form to One of My Characters! We've Seen Various Martial Arts Forms from America, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, Mexico, and Brazil but I've heard of Few of the Arts from Africa! I Know There's Some History about This but it was Never Told or There's Little Information About It. I'm Going to See if I Can Bring This to Light! This Should Be Fun and Very Interesting!

 
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment