Tuesday, June 7, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. I'm Sadden by the lost of Two Great Fighters who made the sport of Boxing and MMA Awesome! I wanted to pay my Respects to these Two Awesome Fighters. The First being the "Greatest Boxer of All Time" Muhammad Ali!!! and The Second Fighter being the "Street Brawler turned MMA Fighter" Kimbo Slice!!! Thank You for Providing the People and Fans like Us Around the World, The Wisdom in Life and Also the Courage to Compete in the Fighting Game!! The Sports World Will Truly Miss You Two and May You Both Rest In Peace!! Thank You for Being an Inspiration to Others!!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment: