Tuesday, June 21, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Studying some more Retro Pixel Art to better my skills! I loved the Beat Em Up Video Games from the Past! You Always Had To Be On Your Toes and Strike At The Right Time! You Had to Know Your Limits When Fighting Large Groups! The Streets Of Rage Series is a Great Example Of Striking Your Opponents at the Right Time! Also the Music In Each Stage was Pure Awesome Sauce!! The Bar Music in Streets of Rage 2 was my Favorite!!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment