Friday, June 17, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. If you're Bored and want to watch a Good Anime Tonight, I would recommend "Akame Ga Kill!". The Storyline for this Anime is pretty Awesome and some of the characters in this series has some....Unique Backgrounds! It's an Anime Worth Watching Till the End!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Greetings my guy! Its TP3 stopping by to check on how things are going with your blog and you! I absolutely love this gif, but following your blog for sometime I know you mostly post the best classic video game gifs on the planet. I still like this gif and I can now see this as being my gif whenever I complete a task and I want to send a confirmation email to my manager at work lol. Keep posting those gifs and keep doing your thing my guy.

    -TP3

    ReplyDelete