Monday, May 9, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Still Studying the Pixel Art of the Touhou Puppet Performance Dance Game. Learned a few Techniques on the Eyes. Doing the Pixels for the Face and Bodies of custom Characters this size is still a bit Difficult. I'll keep practicing until I get these Techniques down. Meanwhile enjoy the Eye Candy!

Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the new line of gifs you have been dropping over the last few days. I noticed you were saying you were learning different techniques on the eyes of the characters and I was going to let you know they look amazing. Seriously, keep putting out gifs like these to the masses because you have a special talent that the world needs to know about. Your blog represents more than just Anime to me. I represents a individual that is committed to having his voice heard among the crowd. Keep on pushing and providing the services that you provide my friend. In the words of Dj Khaled #BlessUp

    -TP3

    ReplyDelete