Monday, May 2, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Doing some Free Writing for my RPG Story. Wrote About 2 Pages worth of Text and then...Writers Block! Got to Keep Thinking Got To Keep Writing Got to... Oh Nooes...Brain Freeze! Anyways I got something out of my Head and onto Paper so the Idea is not lost swimming in the endless Pool of Imagination! Writing is Fun! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you finished the RPG that you talked about so much in the past, I will find out if I keep reading up!

    I want to have the GIF man's hair!




    The deleted messages are the same, but with some errors ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Unfortunately... I Still Haven't Finished My RPG Maker Game... But... I Did Finish A Lot Of Character Sprites For The Game! Spriting My Characters Did Help Me Sprite Some Of My MUGEN Stages A Lot Better! Also... To Wield A Great Afro One Must Invest In Some Great Oils, Shampoo, And Afro Sheen! One Must Apply All Three Elements Together To Reach Perfection And Become One With The Afro! LOL! ✊🏿

      Delete