Tuesday, April 26, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif.  Today, I was Creating a Rough Draft of Storyline for my RPG Video Game. After Free Typing/Writing about 5 Pages worth of Story Dialogue for my RPG game, I Went Out for a Walk to Refresh My Mind. I started looking at Parking Lots, Buildings, Trees, and almost anything in my Environment to find some inspiration for creating a City Environment in my RPG Game. Also meeting Different People and their various attitudes can also bring up ideas for creating some Random NPCs to Liven the City Environment. Walking and Learning is Always Fun, Yo!

Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. What’s been going on my fellow blogstar?!?!? It’s been a while since I had a chance to check out your blog but man I am glad I had some free time tonight to swing by and check things out. I see you have been keeping things cool and developing new gifs referring to how gaming was back in the day (late 80’s – early 90’s. Man I remember the price of video games being like $20 - $25 instead of $59.99 & up like they are now. Being a gamer now days is an expensive hobby if your keeping up with the latest and greatest games. That’s why I come to this blog to take me back to the good ole days my friend. I hope all is going well for you and I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    -Todd Palmer III aka TP3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. Hey, TP3! Great to Have Ya Check Out my Site and also it's great to hear back from you, Yo! Yeah, I feel you regarding today's gaming market! It seems like everyone nowadays always have to pay Full Price for a Video Game to only get a Beta of a Game that's not Finished! It's Always DLC This and DLC That! Don't even get me Started on the Microtransactions to unlock some parts of a Storyline! It's getting to a point where it's time for everyone to start creating their own full Video Games and start the Indie Gaming Revolution! That's one of the Reasons why I started this Blog last year is to Help People find Free or Small Budget Resources to Help them Create their own Video Games for the World to see! Everybody has a Story to Tell! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete
  2. You're a mentor and a motivation to many blogstar looking up to become a video gamer. My boy really loves your blog. He wants to be called the Small CoolAnimeHustler.
    You're always on point. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete