Saturday, April 16, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I was Exploring some of the Features of a Game Engine called Game Maker! I've Been Watching some Megaman X Gameplay Videos to see how 2D Action Platformers Work as well as some of the Sprite Work as well. If I get good at it...Maybe I Can Make my Own Action Platformer. I've always Loved the Megaman X Graphics!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. In addition to the graphics, I also love the background music of megaman X.
    For each stage he had music that fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Megaman X's BGMs Were Awesome Back In The Day! It Was A Mix Between Techno, Trance, Rock! You're Right Regarding The Music Fitting Perfectly On The Stage. From Fighting Enemies To Escaping Rough Terrain... The Music Added To The Drama Of Just Staying Alive! Ahhhh... Good Times! LOL! (o^.^)-b

      Delete