Saturday, April 9, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I was doing a Bit of Organizing Around my Room. Managing Books, DVDs, Etc. I came across some old Computer Books that I have and was looking through them. Looking at them I realized how much Technology is Quickly Growing...Every Second, Every Minute, Every Hour, and Every Single Day! Computers are Here to Stay, Yo! With All this Technology accesible everywhere nowadays...It's possible for anyone to change the world with their ideas a lot faster with Technology! I'm going to make video game with a story I written...I've always loved to Play Video Games and I was thinking of my Granddad...(God Bless and R.I.P Granddad. I still Miss you to this Day! I've always loved to see you Smile! You've Always been a Influence in my Life and made watching Retro Movies on VHS Awesome!) Thinking Back... I remember my Granddad loved to play Video Games on the Atari and his DOS PC System. It always seemed to put him at Ease when he would play Pac-Man on the Atari or play MIDIs on the DOS PC SYSTEM! It was those Memories that I spent with my Grandad as a kid that got me my first taste of what a video game was like! I remember my first gaming system my Mom bought me was the Super Nintendo and everything was amazing. Megaman X, Super Punch Out, Sparkster, TMNT, Final Fight, and Other Titles that were in that 8-32 Bit Style Graphics! Not only that but The Stories and the Gameplay that was provided gave a Awesome Experience back in the 90s. I realized that playing a full video game back then was like reading a book but you could chose where you wanted to do with the resistance that was provided in the game. Nowadays...It just seems like you don't have the full game anymore. More Micro Transactions and Higher Prices seem to be ruining this Game Fantasy. I'm going to try and see if I can create a Full Game so everyone can enjoy. I'm Thinking a RPG. I've Got the Tools...It's Time To Apply Them! I Guess I'm going to be a Novice Indie Game Developer. My first game may not be pretty but it's something you know. If anybody is thinking about creating a video game...Just do the best that you can and give it everything you got! It Doesn't Matter if It's Good or Bad...Try to Create some Memories in this World...Create Your Own Story...You never know...You Might Make a Difference, Yo!


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment