Monday, April 11, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I saw some Vintage Cartoons that I used to watch back in th 90s and I found some inspiration of what RPG character I can make in Pixels. The Shredder from the TNMT used to crack me up as well with the Voice. James Avery was the best Shredder Voice Over I heard as a villian! Thank You, James Avery (RIP) for making the Shredder Awesome! Going to be using the Graphics Gale program for my Spriting of my RPG Character. This should be Fun, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment