Friday, April 29, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Since Friday Has Suddenly Appeared and I've been Studying Different Techniques on creating Pixel Art for the Past couple of hours, I'm going directly to Bed. I've gots to have the Energy and Powah to take care of Everyday Life Business, you know. But I want to at least post something for Today! *Yawn*. When studying some Retro Video Game Art I noticed that the Retro and Also Current  Pixel Art from Visual Novel Games provides some of the Best Eye Candy to Audiences Everywhere...or even today's Anime standard which is always pushing Moe, Moe, Moe further into our TV or Computer Screens. But man... It always brings me in Awe when the Artist does those Cute Moe Eyes! While studying different forms of Anime Video Game Pixel Art, I always feel that the Artist of those Visual Novel Games gives the Moe Eyes Special Attention! It's the Law of Attraction...With those Wonderful Pixel Eyes! Got to Love It! Also I wonder how many times I said "Pixel" on this today Blog Post? *Yawn*. Yeah the Sleepyness is Strong in Me Right Now...But I do It because it's Fun! When You Find a Hobby in Life that may Interest You, You Stay Up Just a Little Longer to Get It Done! Anyway, Have a Great Friday and Grab some Tasty Ice Cream on your Life's Adventure! You Got to Have Fun, You Know!

Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. What? Her eyes looks lovely. I love the way it blinks. It's really lovely. Can't wait to see more of this Gif

    ReplyDelete