Friday, March 25, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Looking for a Great Video Recorder For Your Gaming Channel Online? SmartPixel Can Be a Smart Choice!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a Cool Website called SmartPixel.com. SmartPixel.com provides a Free VideoRecorder called SmartPixel" that will let you Record straight from your Computer with Amazing Quality and Hardly No Lag! This was the First Time I used a Video Recorder in which I wanted to making Gaming Videos on Youtube! Surprisingly, The Software Was Not Hard At All to Understand and I was able to Record my Video Game's CPU Fighting Each Other or While I was Playing the Video Game on my Computer! If you do have questions about using the SmartPixel Video Recorder, you can go to their "Help" Section and they do Post Helpful Information to Learn about the Ins and Outs of the Recording Software. Eventhough this Software is Free to use, If you don't want to see SmartPixel's WaterMark, You can buy a License for 1 Year, 5 Years, or the Lifetime! I Enjoyed Using this Video Recorder So Much for the First Couple of Days, That I Went Ahead and Bought the 1 Year License! I've Had No Problems Using this Software and the Extra Tools that the Software Provides Can Really Make Your Gaming Videos Run Very Smoothly! When my 1 Year License Expires, I'm going to Buy the Lifetime License!  This Company Has Did An Awesome Job with this Video Recorder and This Is the First Software I Have Used to Make Gaming Videos on Youtube! If you're a Gamer or If You Want To Make Educational Videos on Your Computer, This is a Must Have, Yo! Here's a link to the website...

http://www.smartpixel.com/

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment