Wednesday, March 23, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I went to a Chicken Resturant After Work Today and I Met a Man that was Sitting at Down at The Resturant! He Looked Kind of Down So I Started a Conversation to see What Was Up! The Man Explained that he was Expecting his Paycheck Today but the Trucking Company that he Worked for pushed his Paycheck to Thursday. He Did Not Have Any Money and He Was Wondering if He Could Get A Bite To Eat. I Understood Where this Guy was Coming From and I Experienced this Myself at One Time. NO ONE SHOULD EVER GO HUNGRY ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S FOOD NEARBY! Without a Second Thought, I Ordered the Nice Man Whatever He Wanted! His Face Lit Up and He Gave a Thank You! I'm Just Glad That I Can Help Somebody Have Food and It's Awesome to See I Can Make a Difference With Someone's Life! Maybe The Man That I Helped Can Probably Help Someone Else That Is In Need! I Know That He Will! No Matter How Big Or Small that You Give, It's Good To Help Someone! To The Brother I Helped Today, Keep Being Awesome, Stay Humble, and Inspire Other People to be Great, Yo! Peace ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment