Saturday, March 19, 2016

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Late Happy New Year, Howdy, Yo, How's it Goin, What's Shakin, What's Cookin, What's Good, What's the Flavor? It's been about... Let me Look at the Calendar, Duh (...1,2,3, 1/2?)... A Couple of Months since I left an Awesome Post on my Blog but... the CoolAnimeHustler is BACK IN ACTION & READY TO ROLL!  ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yay! I've decided to take a risk in life and dedicate my Full Time to this Blog! I've learned many things regarding Video Games, Video, & Websites so everyone can have some Fun this year! I thought about it and decided that my blog can be the best way to showcase some of My Cool Stuff and other Awesome Things that's on the Internet to the World! I Might Not Have Much, and I know this Journey into the Unknown might... have some Ups and Downs..But...I feel that if you have any Dream whether it be Big or Small, Then Why Not Take Another Step to a World Full of Awesome! Life is not Easy and Yet it's not so Hard when you feel the Need to finally Bring some Joy to this Lifetime! If you Follow Whatever Purpose You May Have, Then Why Not Start It Now and Let The Fear and Procrastination Out of Your System! We All Won't Live Forever, So Might As Well Do It BIG and Have Fun While We Still Have Some Life In Our Bones! We Can Do It! Spring is the Season to Spring Into Action with Goals of Awesomeness! Also if you want to Donate anything to the Blog, Feel Free to Do So! Every Little Helps! Will The CoolAnimeHustler try to post on his Blog Everyday to see what Adventures Await Him? Can he Inspire and Help other People with Knowledge of Awesomeness? How many times will the CoolAnimeHustler say Awesome!? Is Oreo Cookies better to Dip in Milk then a Chocolate Candy Bar? Stay Tuned to this Awesome Blog Saga of Epic Proportions of Allureness for Fun Knowledge!!! (Whatever that's supposed to mean, but I Know it's Positive! ^_^) Oh yeah, and it's time to start this New Year Right... With Another Gif!!!

 Well, Like Always, it's nice talking to yall! If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment