Sunday, November 8, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. It's Finally Been One Month Since I Started My Blog and I'm Happy That I'm Not Only Helping People Discover New Resources That Can Help Them Out, But I'm Able to Talk With Very Intresting People From Around The World! It Means A Lot You Know and I Would Like To Say Thank You!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” I Will Keep Posting and Sharing The Knowledge and Intresting Things! Also, Keep Your Head Up And Stay Positive! Keep Learning and Start Working On Anything That Makes "You" Happy! If You Feel Lost Or Stuck, Don't Worry I've Experience This Lots and Lots of Times! Just Take Small Steps Like Inserting a Floppy Disk, One at a Time, One by One. Even Though the Standard Floppy Disk most of the time could hold up to 1.44 Megabytes (MB) and you could not upload too many files on the one single disk, you could still learn something from the information you uploaded to the disk. You would have to Insert another Disk for Part 2 and then for Part 3 and Etc. Just Take Small Steps and Keep Repeating Your Artform Or Craft! It doesn't matter what others think of You, Your Goals, Progress, Ideas, or Your Own Hobbies! The Most Important Part is to Just Take A Chance and Do Your Own Thing at Your Own Pace! It Doesn't Matter How Young or Old You Are and It's Never Too Late No Matter How Time Flies or Passes You By! Keep Following Your Dreams And Just Have Fun! Youwhatimsayin ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”!


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment