Wednesday, October 28, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Meh Tis Wednesday! AKA "NES" Day! AKA Middle of the Weekday! AKA that nickname called "Hump Day" that we all saw on that Whatchamacallit commercial! AKA It's all good, you know! Be Happy! Be Laughing! Enjoy the Middle Weekday for it's close to the Weekend Yet Again! Stay Cool and Stay Positive!


 Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. This makes me feel super happy!!!! Just epic dancing, old school video games giving all the happy feels. Can't wait to see this coming weeks animations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. You got to break it down and know that you have the cool moves with you to make Wednesday one of the Best Days of your Life. And you're right Samuraichick! It's all about the Happy Feels! Stay Positive and Keep doing what cha doing! Stay Tuned for More!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete
  2. Awesomesauce! This looks like a video game I used to play - the name escapes me though. lol I'm going to start sending your Gifs to my daughter who is even more into anime than I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. You're thinking about the awesome game known as "Touhou"! That game is truly a work of art and don't get me started on the "Lunatic Mode"! It's a game that I highly recommend playing! Also, I'm glad that "I" and "You" can spread joy to others! Stay Awesome my Friend!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete